Sunday, February 27, 2011

Imodium generic with the same ingredients at The Dollar Tree Store!


$8.19 Safeway price
Imodium A-D Caplets - 12 Count a (Savings of $7.19 over Safeway)


$15.94 Walmart Price
Imodium A-D Anti-Diarrheal Caplets - 72 Ct a  (Savings of $7.94 over Walmart)

$1.00 Dollar Tree  
generic with the same ingredients at the Dollar Tree store
Assureds Anti Diarrheal 12 caplets

WOW! That is a HUGE savings! I double checked to be sure that the ingreients
matched & they are right on. I have always shopped the Dollar Tree store & I always
pick & choose what items I am willing to go generic on. I was so excited today to see
that they carry BEANO & Also this generic Assureds Anti Diarrheal. I always use coupons and generally pay pennies on the dollar for every item I buy (like you all, do as well), but I had been spending way too much on these items & low & behold, here they are for just $1.00 each!
I can not even get close to that with a store & a manufactures coupon!
So although not a pleasant subject, one that I found important enough to share!
Be sure to check your Dollar Store for items that you normally would spend too much on even with a coupon stack! You might be very surprised!